112G PAM4 Cloud Connect Engine
800G AEC with 40% Less Power Consumption and Cable Volume.
The ultra low-power P1B120 Cloud Connect Engine mixed-signal SoC integrates eight-unidirectional 112G SerDes channels with smart Clock Data Recovery (CDR)/Re-timer functions while achieving the industry-best power efficiency. The device is ideal for 800G/1.6T Active Electrical Cables (AECs) in Top-of-Rack (ToR) to Server, ToR-to-ToR, and Distributed Disaggregated Chassis (DDC) connectivity in AI/ML applications in hyperscale Data Centers, Enterprise, and edge cloud installations. Accelerate 800G AEC designs with C-TubeTM 800G AEC reference platform. This platform includes production-ready board design and proven firmware tested for CMIS functionality and field deployments.
- Setting the standard for Energy Efficiency – 800G performance at an industry low of <5.0W per cable end
- Incredibly fast – 800G performance with latency that is 75% lower than other solutions, enabling unprecedented throughput for GPU/HPC clusters in AI/ML applications
- Thinner, lighter, and more flexible – Deploy AECs with 40% less volume to reduce cable congestion and improve airflow in data center rack installations
- Designed for scalability – Programmable equalization enables a single board design for multiple cable SKUs at different lengths and energy levels
- Unparalleled Signal Quality – Exceptional signal quality with pre-FEC Bit Error Rate (BER) that is one order in magnitude better than other solutions, ensuring reliable data transmission with smaller gauge copper wiring
- Intelligent diagnostics – Deliver best-in-class reliability, availability, and serviceability (RAS) with intelligent diagnostic features that monitor crucial parameters such as BER, eye-opening, temperature, and loss-of-signal (LOS), allowing for proactive maintenance and optimized network performance
Fast Track Your 800G AEC Deployment with C-Tube 800G Reference Design Platform.
> Learn More